- window frames - black
- walls painted - stark white (thats just a description - not sure of the actual paint name yet..)
- internal common area floors - brown tile
- carpet in certain areas, bedrooms etc. - brown
- kitchen cupboards - white
- kitchen benchtop - macchiato (Essa Stone)
- kitchen splashback - all stainless steel, as high as the rangehood (at this moment - depends on cost)
- wet area floor tile - brown
- wet area wall tile - white
- bathroom mosaic feature - Natural split plus emperor dark from De Lorenzo (depending on cost) to be put in wall recess in shower only and maybe on tap area of bath.
- bathroom cupboards - dark brown with a timber finish
- bathroom benchtop - white
- feature wall that flatscreen tv goes on - dark grey
- ceiling fans in - main bedroom, lounge room, alfresco, study
Also thinking that we should go as light a brick as we can - so it doesn't suck in too much heat from the sun (we don't have air conditioning and we do not want to fry!) and maybe as light a roof as we can! A lot of people are going for really dark - almost roofs. If we can go lighter - it will help with the heat.
Another thought is - we should get whirly birds on the roof to let as much heat out as we can!
Eco-smart and $$ smart!