Monday, January 31, 2011

spying is ok when its posted free for all

Ok, so I have been stalking some blogs of people that are building with Eden Brae - we all pick from the same home gallery etc - so I thought it would be worth it...

It seems browns and greys are big. Grey it seems is the safer option for floors with people. It annoys me that brown is happening because I don't want to be like everyone else... oh well - we will go with what works...

It seems like feature tiling the wall hidey-hole is popular with alanamareeshome




 The brown bathroom does work with edenbraebuild - although I would have a brown timber-look cupboard - not black. Love the white tile on the bath. Qyite like the aluminium edge along the bath. It matches nicely with the aluminium taps etc. The rectangular shape wotrks well. I completely see us with a white bench. Perfect.


Good style one sec - gone the rest... Not a fan of the feature tile. Definately not a fan on the strip. They tiled normally in the wall hidey-hole. Looking at it - I think it needs to be a smaller tile. The bigger tile looks goofy.


I looked through the blog - these benches aren't Caesar or Essa Stone - they are laminate - but the colour is similar to our choice - ours might be a little lighter... I like the light cupboard doors/brown bench combo. The colour picked for the cupboards was natural - I suppose because the paint is Hogsbristle or something like that. Since we are going white walls - white would probably be best? We will have to check with the home gallery...

Loving the dark floor, light cupboards, brown benchtop. Nice...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment