Saturday, November 6, 2010

snakes and ladders

I have a major crush on ladders. Talking to friends, it seems I am not alone. They are particularly in love with them in a library, running along the top of tall bookshelves..

They are so versatile. We are not all going to have that massive Beauty and the Beast style library, so there must be other ways ladders can be integrated...


The contempory library...

















In the bathroom...




desiretoinspire

(Remember, the wider the timber of the rungs...the more versatile...)



The bedroom....




(The ladder is a bit hidden, but I can't get over what a classy bunk bed this is!! A safety rail might be needed..)




The kitchen...












For the hell of it...


















Someone sure loves ladders!! I thought I was obsessed - apparently not so much!

And then there the ladders that wouldn't be able to be integrated into an average home, but you suddenly feel like you need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment