Monday, November 1, 2010

those swedes

 Went to Ikea (which is like Disneyland for adults - although there is a kids section as well, I guess...) and just fell in love with their displays! Not all to my taste and I must admit that some of their prices are quite pricey now days... but LOVE LOVE!!

Mr Piggy fell in love with the below picture. Of course he would...he almost moved to Sweden to study for a year!

I have a lot of love for him so I think this will be a must! I have come to terms with the fact that every time he looks at it...he is going to sound out the alphabet and every time his brother comes over, he is going to do the same! (They both studied Swedish for a year or so - Mr Piggy was so bad- his teacher told him to speak English when he went!!) But at least he can live out the good ol' days!

No comments:

Post a Comment