Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Clarendon 'Kenthurst'

I heart this house!

1 storey - 4 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms - 2 carspaces

12.2m width - 19.7m depth



Fairly open plan and oh so preddy!

My facades in order of love love

1. Most love love - The Metro



2. Contemporary


 3. Boutique


4. Gallery


5. Traditional


Is it wrong of me to prefer every facade over the Traditional one? Does that mean I have expensive tastes? I have a feeling deep down that it does. I am a little scared to look at the actual pricing now... ill check out the rest of the website later...

Lets dream about the interior instead!!











I love love the timber floors, neutral colour scheme, the holes in the wall between the family room and the living room so the rooms aren't too divided, a kitchen that is open to the lounge and dining area. I know I have expensive dreams when I lust over the sliding glass doors that open onto the alfresco area. They are so preddy! Imagine having breakfast outside... I love how the doors open right up so the alresco area becomes a continuation of the house. All the rooms meld into one. Ahhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment