Monday, January 18, 2010

Metricon

Ok, I am officially off in la-la land now because Metricon looks quite $pricey$ - but this blog isn't about realism. Its about inspiration and research and part of my research is looking at gorgeous houses! Whose to say that I won't see things in houses that are out of my price range that could be appropriated into a cheaper option, or which will inspire me further in other areas! To the nay-sayers I say :oP

All the pics are in flash - except for one pics for each home - so I can't publish the floor plan and other pics like I did last time :o(

I'll just put the links in so you can have a better look. Remember - there are several facades for each design!!





























These homes are so delicious (if I am allowed to describe them that way)! They look warm and inviting, modern with some classic lines and they're not ho-hum! They're different! Not the cloned little homes that are out there at the moment!

There are also double storey homes offered by Metricon, but we are only interested in single storey presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment